National Telangana

78-year-old woman died due to fire in room heater

Hyderabad: An woman died after a short circuit caught fire in a room heater at her residence in Khairtabad.
The woman was identified as V. Nirmala who was 78-years-old.

A Punjagutta PS official said, “After the short circuit, the heater caught fire and filled the room with smoke, women died on the spot.”
Police also said that the woman was alone at her house when the incident occurred and the body was found when her maid arrived at the house and saw that the entire flat was filled with smoke. After which the building watchman investigated and found the woman dead.
The police later shifted the body to Osmania Hospital for postmortem and registered a case under Section 174 (Criminal Procedure Code) of CRPC.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *