National Telangana

Hyderabad’s popular biryani outlet Shah Ghouse caught fire

Hyderabad: A fire broke out in the branch of the popular Shah ghouse restaurant in Gachibowli here on Thursday. No casualties were reported, police said.
Officials suspect the fire was caused by a short circuit.
According to police, the hotel staff saw fire and smoke coming out of the building and alerted the fire department.

Two fire brigades reached the spot and were under fire. Officials said the total value of the damaged property is yet to be estimated.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *