National Telangana

Commercial building caught fire in Himayatnagar

Hyderabad: A private company caught fire inside a multi-storey building on Himayatnagar Main Road in Hyderguda here on Monday evening. However, no one was injured from being injured, police said.

City police officials believe the fire was caused by a short circuit, which caused an explosion when people were inside the house.

Fire Department personnel were immediately alerted by employees watching the fire and smoke in their office on the third floor of the multi-storey building.

A fire brigade rushed to the spot and immediately doused fire. Due to the incident, the area witnessed traffic glitches for some time.

Narayanaguda police is investigating the case.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *