National Telangana

Fire broke out in house at Dabeerpura

Hyderabad: A property worth a few lakh rupees was burnt due to fire broke out in a house in Dabeerpura on Tuesday night. According to fire officials, the fire started around 1 am in the penthouse of a building in Farhatnagar.

A fire tender from Malakpet reached the spot and was engulfed in flames. It took firemen about an hour to control the fire. Gym equipment and other household articles were searched.

Authorities suspect the fire may have occurred due to a short circuit. The investigation is on.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *