National Telangana

Two boys died of burns due to grass caught fire

Hyderabad: Police said on Friday that two boys were burnt and later died in hospital after a fire broke out in a lit of match stick.

Police said the incident took place on Thursday in a village in Mahbubnagar district of Telangana.

Three boys, aged eight, were playing when the fire broke out. One of them managed to escape, they said.

Police said the two were nearly 70 percent burned and taken to the hospital. They died during treatment.A case was registered.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *