National Telangana

Footwear shop in Bansilalpet caught fire

Hyderabad: A heavy fire broke out in a shoe shop on Monday morning at Jabbar Complex in Bansilalpet, Secunderabad. However, no casualties were reported.

According to police, the fire was caused by a short circuit. The incident occurred at 8.30 am when local residents noticed fire and thick smoke from the footwear shop and alerted the fire department and police.
Fire personnel reached the spot and extinguished the fire.

An official said a major accident was averted as there was no one inside the shop. Police said the value of the damaged property has not yet been ascertained. An investigation is underway.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *