National Telangana

Two people died after being accidentally touched by an electric wire

Hyderabad: Two people were killed when their truck came in contact with a live electric wire after a fire broke out at the IDA in Uppal here on Wednesday morning.

The accident occurred when the driver of the truck laden with automobile was touched accidentally passing under an electric wire.

The truck was then engulfed in flames, which spread to the driver’s cabin, killing two people, including the driver.

Passers-by alerted Uppal police, who rushed to the spot and are investigating.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *