Hyderabad National Telangana

Girlfriend’s mom poisoned teen’s soft drink,Dies in hyderabad.

Hyderabad: A student of intermediate, who reportedly consumed a poison-laced soft drink allegedly given by the mother of his girlfriend, died in hospital on Monday.
Shaik Ayaaz, 19, was in a relationship with a girl aged 16, a resident of Moinabad, for the last few years. On November 11, he went to her house. According to the statement he gave to the police while in hospital, he was allegedly offered a soft drink by the girl’s mother during his visit.

“After consuming the drink, Ayaaz went home. The next day, he started vomiting and was rushed to a hospital. During the last 10 days, he was shifted to different hospitals by his family. On Monday morning, he died during treatment,” Moinabad Inspector, B Raju said.
A case under Section 307 (murder attempt) was registered, and after his death, was altered to one under Section 302 (murder) of the Indian Penal Code. Enquiries revealed that the two had exchanged some pictures after which the girl’s mother counselled Ayaaz against continuing the relationship. Police said a case under sections of the POCSO Act was booked against Ayaaz based on a complaint from the girl earlier this month.

“So far, the investigation has revealed that the youngster fell ill the day after he went to the girl’s house. Postmortem was conducted and we are awaiting the report to know more about the reason behind the death,” a senior official said, adding that possibilities of him consuming the poison on his own too were being probed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *