National Telangana

Ten injured by LPG fire in Mirchowk

Hyderabad: On Thursday, at least 10 people suffered minor burns due to fire due to LPG leak near Balaji temple in Chowk maidan in Mirchowk.

The injured were immediately sent to Osmania General Hospital for treatment. It is suspected that while cooking gas leaked from LPG cylinder and caught a fire.
Local residents informed Mirchowk police who called fire department personnel.

Two fire brigades immediately rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire. Sources said that the injured persons were Bengali and jewellery business workers living at the site of the fire.
Senior police officers from Mirchowk and South Zone visited the spot. Mirchowk police are investigating.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *